Friday, January 16, 2009

January







We got back from Christmas break on the 5th. We celebrated Christmas with his family the same evening. It was a nice dinner which Becky and Heidi prepared and then opening up gifts. Completely relaxed and wonderful.

Bryce left to go to Alaska for the rest of the month on the 7th. It's been kind of a bummer. I've grown accustomed to his face. But at least we have internet and phones and webcams. My really cool family and half-done house make it easier to pass the time.

I feel like I'm busy, busy, busy throughout the day and then at the end of the week I look around and think "What have I done other than make dirty dishes?"

Before I sound like a complete slacker, I have been helping (maybe handicapping is a better word) my sister-in-law bake cookies. I'm rather fond of the Valentine Day promotionals that we've turned out.

2 comments:

MandM said...

I love them! Maybe I'll see if I can buy some :-) They look pretty done tasty.

MandM said...

I meant darn not done, oops.