Sunday, February 1, 2009

So...We're going to have another one.


We are expecting number two sometime mid-September.

My family knows now. So we aren't being so hush-hush about it anymore.

I wanted to wait until they came out for a visit over Easter, but the ugly winter weather has given them so many snow days from school that they don't have an Easter break anymore. Lame.

I broke the news to them the same way I told Bryce. I e-mailed them a picture of the little stick with pregnant written on it and then followed it up by e-mailing the picture of Elias after I told him. He didn't have too much to say on the matter.

3 comments:

MandM said...

And how did the little man take it? I'm guessing he just looked at you like you were crazy.

Jenn said...

Wow, you buy the expensive pee sticks! Wal-Mart's always been my brand of choice.

Keeper of the Zoo said...

I find the few extra dollars keep me a little saner. How the heck do people use the one line or two line ones? They always look like it's one and a half lines.

Besides, the word pregnant or not pregnant is easier to take a picture of. :D